There are plenty of ways you can help us in the fight against Oesophago-Gastric Cancer.
- Join our annual Oesophacycle – This is a great way to make a difference by raising awareness and funds to help us continue our mission.
- Wear our Wristbands, T-shirt’s or share our handout cards
- Donate: We rely entirely on funds raised through our charity. Make a donation today and help us fight against Oesophago-Gastric Cancer.
- Share your Story – Everyone has a story to tell. Sharing your personal story is often an unexpected source of strength and healing for both the reader and the writer. Please email us at info@OGCancerNI.com with your story.
- Volunteer – OGCancerNI is always looking for passionate, dedicated people who want to make a difference in the fight against Oesophago-Gastric Cancer. From local awareness activities, to project based opportunities, to office work, there are many opportunities to help!
- Host an event – Hosting an event is a great way to raise awareness as well as important funds. We would love to help you do this. We will promote events across our network and can organise for guest speakers subject to availability. Please email us at info@OGCancerNI.comand include your proposed event idea, date, and location.
- Join our GoFundMe page – We recently launched our GoFundMe team page. You can now sign up as a team member and start raising money for us through the platform. To do so, email us with your email address and we will send you instructions to become a team member!